Screenshot on Windows 7/8/10/XP:
Screenshot on Windows 7/8/10 desktops , Laptops is different when compared to the MAC operating system running devices. Here in this article you will learn how to take a screenshot on Windows 7/8/10 and Windows XP .
How to Take Screenshot on Windows 7/8/10 and XP :
Here is the tutorial on how to take a screenshot on how to take a screenshot on MAC . The Screen capture on the Windows is also similar but you will not have the options as that of the MAC O.S , there is direct screenshot or snapshot of the screen .
Screenshot using Keyboard Shortcuts :
So to take a screenshot on the Windows 7 /8/10 or XP there is a simple keyboard short cut which can help you to pic a snap shot
- Open the window or page or screen to which you want to have the screenshot or snapshot
- Then Hold the WINDOWS+PRTSC
- The screenshot is being picked and stored in the Pictures folder
Screenshot using Software or Screenshot using Snipping Tool on Windows 7/8/10 :
So here we will learn on how to take screenshot using Snipping tool . The Snipping tool is an in build software comes with the Windows operating system . The Software is intended to take the Snapshots and specially build for the purpose .
- Open the Snipping tool
- Open the screen you want to take the snap and click on the NEW button in the snipping tool
- There are Different types of Snipes like Full screen snipe , Rectangular Snipe , Free snipe etc.
- Use this snipping tool and take as many snipes as you can and also there is line editor where you can draw indication lines with different colors etc .
By this the Screenshots on the Windows 7/8/10 can be easily picked
This is the article on How to take Screen capture on Windows 7/8/10 or Screenshot on Windows 7/8/10 . Comment your queries below and share it …..