Delete WordPress Templates/Themes:
WordPress Templates or WordPress Themes are used for the good user experience and these allow for easy navigation and proper arrangement of tabs and looks good to watch . The WordPress is best CMS (content management system) which manage the websites easily. Most of the sites on the web are build using the WordPress and there are many Themes available on the Web and also many developers have developed many themes and you can buy from the online stores from the web. ThemeForest, studio press, Thesis etc are the good brand for stores for Templates . So we will learn how to delete WordPress Templates .
How to Delete WordPress Templates or WordPress Themes :
So there you will learn to delete the WordPress Templates .
Post by mail in WordPress
- So login to the Dashboard of your WordPress site with the login credentials
- Then you will find the APPEARANCE on the left sidebar on the WordPress Dashboard . Click and open you will have a Themes .
- Open THEMES , then you will have the installed Templates .
- Click on the Themes and you will have the template pop up where you will find the Delete option on the right hand bottom end in red color
- Then click on DELETE and you can DELETE thee Template
This is the way you can delete the Template from the Blogs or WordPress sites. But remember you should deactivate the template before you delete
create email account without verification
Learn how to WordPress Templates …
Deactivate the WordPress Template :
So here you will learn on how to deactivate the WordPress Template or WordPress Theme and its a easy process . There you will need to Go to Appearance>>Themes and you will find the templates , where you can have Deactivate on the Activated template.
So you can easily change template , delete the template and easy to use . comment your queries on the How to delete WordPress Themes/ Templates .